- A personal Interview is required prior to Admission.
- Students must provide a high school transcript or GED.
- Students inquiring about the Instructor Program must have a Cosmetology License and must have been licensed for a year.
- The Works School of Cosmetology accepts 80% of all transfer hours.
- 1500 Clock Hours
- Full-Time Student
- 32 Hours Per Week, 12 Months
- Registration Fee (Non-Refundable):
- Kit, Supplies and Books (Non-Refundable):
- $6000.00 *Financing Available
- Total Cost:
- $50.00 Application Fee due at enrollment
- $1200.00 (Kit & Books) due at enrollment